The Traverse City Wine & Art Festival will bring 5000 people to the Village at Grand Traverse Commons to celebrate the wine, food and culture of Michigan’s wine coast on Saturday, June 22, 2013. The wineries of the Leelanau Peninsula, Old Mission Peninsula, Traverse City & Benzie host a selection of restaurants, regional artists and a stellar lineup of music & performance.
The Festival is sold out but you can still get tickets for our Winemakers Party on Friday, June 21st!
- Winemakers Party recap
- Parking & Shuttles for the 2013 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival
- Wake up to the Winemakers Party this week!
- Are you coming to the Winemakers Party?
- Searching for Sugar Man wins the Oscar!
- Oscar buzz builds for Rodriguez and Searching for Sugar Man
- 2013 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival Preview Night!
- 2012 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival a huge success!
- Don't miss the Traverse City Wine & Art Festival and the party of the summer!
- Traverse City Wine & Art Festival video!