Join us for the 2014 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival at the Village at Grand Traverse Commons to celebrate regional wine, food and culture of northern Michigan. More than 5,000 people will join the festivities on Saturday, June 21, 2014. It’s a great opportunity to get a true taste of Traverse and the surrounding region all in one location!
Wines will be flowing as wineries from Leelanau Peninsula, Old Mission Peninsula, Traverse City and surrounding areas will be featuring regional wines reflective of local terroir. This event is a rare opportunity to sample wines from more than 30 wineries all in one location! View a list of participating wineries here.
Savor the flavors of gourmet fare crafted by local chefs from the area’s top restaurants. View a list of participating restaurants here.
Regional artists will feature fine art, which will also be available for sale. View a list of participating artists here.
Stay tuned for details on the live musical entertainment lineup…
In 2013, the Traverse City Wine & Art Festival sold out a month before the event. It’s recommended that you get your tickets right away. Tickets are $35 in advance or $45 at the door. Click here to get tickets online now – coming soon.
Coming from out of town? Many area hotels offer lodging packages for the weekend. Stay tuned for details.
- Lodging Packages (includes tickets)
- Parking & Shuttles for the 2013 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival
- Searching for Sugar Man wins the Oscar!
- Oscar buzz builds for Rodriguez and Searching for Sugar Man
- 2013 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival Preview Night!
- 2012 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival a huge success!
- Don't miss the Traverse City Wine & Art Festival and the party of the summer!
- Traverse City Wine & Art Festival video!
- 2012 Entertainment Schedule
- What's your favorite wine? Tell us and win!!