The Traverse City Wine & Art Festival drew over 4000 people to the Village at Grand Traverse Commons in 2012 to celebrate the wine, food and culture of Michigan’s wine coast. The 5th annual Traverse City Wine & Art Festival returns on Saturday, June 22, 2013 as the wineries of the Leelanau Peninsula, Old Mission Peninsula, Traverse City & Benzie host a selection of restaurants, regional artists and a stellar lineup of music & performance.
Be sure to get your tickets early for our Winemakers Party on Friday, June 21st as well!
- Are you coming to the Winemakers Party?
- Searching for Sugar Man wins the Oscar!
- Oscar buzz builds for Rodriguez and Searching for Sugar Man
- 2013 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival Preview Night!
- 2012 Traverse City Wine & Art Festival a huge success!
- Don't miss the Traverse City Wine & Art Festival and the party of the summer!
- Traverse City Wine & Art Festival video!
- 2012 Entertainment Schedule
- What's your favorite wine? Tell us and win!!
- Art and the Garden Opening on June 8th