Interested in volunteering for the festival? We’d love to have you on our team!
Can volunteers choose what they want to do?
Yes, volunteer positions are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Work with our volunteer coordinator to select positions you are excited about.
What do I do if I want to pour wine?
If you would like to pour wine for a specific winery, please contact the winery.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
Please email email@example.com with your job and shift preferences, as well as your names and contact information (both email and cell phone number).
Set-Up (anytime between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm)
Early (about 2.5 hours between 2:30 and 6:00 pm, depending on the job)
Mid (about 2.5 hours between 5:00 and 8:00 pm, depending on the job)
Late (about 2.5 hours between 7:00 and 10:00 pm, depending on the job)
Tear-Down 10:00 am to 12:00 pm or Sunday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Early Morning Set-Up
- Front Entrance (several options)
- Peoples Choice Award Promotion
- Artists Runners/Booth Break
- Art Garden Wine Bar – Bartenders
- Volunteer Booth Hospitality
- Food Court Bussers
- Ice Runner for Wineries
- Winery Runner/Assistant
- VIP Lounge Butler Service
- Art Ballot Box Counter, 6:00 to 8:30 pm
- Management Team Runners
- Late Night Tear-Down/Clean-Up